Laura Lumaghi is an associate with the firm and focuses her practice on representing clients injured by pharmaceutical products.
Laura Lumaghi is a graduate of Truman State University where she received her Bachelor’s of Science in Biology in 1998. Laura graduated from St. Louis University School of Law in 2001 where she received her law degree and a Certificate in International and Comparative Law. During law school, Laura served on the Editorial Staff of the Saint Louis-Warsaw Transatlantic Law Journal and worked for Professor Joseph Rohlik as a Faculty Fellowship Student. She was also elected clerk of Phi Alpha Delta, elected representative of the Student Bar Association and was a member of the International Law Society.
Since joining Dowd & Dowd, P.C. in 2001 as an Associate, Laura has been successful in representing clients in many multidistrict litigation cases (MDL), including:
- MDL N0. 1203 – In Re: Diet Drugs (Phentermine/ Fenfluramine/Dexfenfluramine)
- MDL No. 1909 – In Re: Gadolinium Based Contrast Agents Products Liability Litigation
- MDL No. 1871 – In Re: Avandia
- MDL No. 2197 – In Re: DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc., ASR Hip Implant Products Liability Litigation
- MDL No. 2385 – In Re: Pradaxa (Dabigatran Etexilate) Products Liability Litigation
Laura is currently representing clients injured by Actos, Mirena, Fosamax, Depakote, Hip Implants, and IVC Filters. She also represents clients with injuries related to premises liability, automobile negligence and medical negligence.
Truman State University, Missouri (B.S. Biology, 1998)
Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D. and Certificate in International and Comparative Law, 2001)
Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (Elected Member-At-Large 2010-2011)
American Association of Justice
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri (2003)